FTP Instructions for jobs created in Quark, Indesign, Illustrator, Corel, etc.
1. Gather all the source files used to create the artwork.
(This includes images, fonts and all the components that were used to create the final design)
2. Assemble them into one file using a compression program like Stuffit or WinZip.
3. Logon to our FTP site (ftp.printrightprinting.com) using an FTP program like Fetch, Transmit, FileZilla, CuteFTP, etc.
The User ID is: print
4. Drag & Drop your files into the window.
5. Once uploaded please notify us by email at
or phone at 605.336.8648 once you have uploaded your file.